Saturday, June 20, 2009

The Art To The Harem






















I have figured out the art to the harem...or at least I think I have. Its the sizing that truly matters. If your harem pants are not o
verly baggy, like the Balmain Fall 09 shown above, they can totally work. As most trend forecasting is showing right now, the harem style is here to stay at least until next spring. We might as well learn to get along then right? Its been a bumpy ride so far though since I have not found a single pair that look great on me. It might be because I am short, but I feel like if they are worn in the absolute correct way, it can look amazing! I really feel that its the amount of fabric used. Overly baggy between the legs can look AWFUL! But, evenly distrubted baggy-ness can look smashing. So, the above photos are my idea of perfect harem pants. The below...not so much ;)